24 June 2009

I made this!


No recipes today. But I wanted to show off some of the mugs I made at pottery class. As you can tell, I am quite proud of them :) Many hours (weeks, in fact) went into making each one of them, and you never know how they will look like until they come out from the kiln. It is so nice to be able to have them in the kitchen. It is extremely gratifying to sip coffee from a mug you made yourself. I have also made bowls, but I have to say, I love making mugs. I am planning to make more so that I can give one to everyone in my family. I just signed up for more hours at the pottery studio. Last week, I gave one to my mom and one to my sister, which they both seem to appreciate. I will post pictures of my bowls next when I use them to serve my cooking.



2 comments:

  1. I love Lin's mugs! I love the mug Lin made for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! you've got a great eye for color!

    ReplyDelete